Week 5 Maths for Year 4 and 5
I would like you to design and make a Maths board game using all four operations and a question about palindromic numbers.
Take inspiration from other board games you have played in the past and use ideas from them to help with your creation. This should be a real 'take care' piece of work....good enough to present to a manufacturing company so that you could persuade them to mass produce your educational board game for sale.
- Make sure that you carefully draft and plan out your ideas and the age ranges it is intended for. Discuss your ideas with an adult to find out their opinions about the game and whether they think it would be successful or not.
- Present the game to a high standard using as many available materials as possible to make it look attractive, to create counters and props and make sure it is bright, colourful and eye-catching.
- Write a clear set of instructions and answers for the game.
- Decide on a price.
- Play the game to ensure it works.
- Plan and deliver a sales pitch.
- Send photos/ videos to Mr Mensah with the title Sycamore Class Mathematics games
Have lots of fun,