Useful websites and APPs
- BBC Bitesize https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize look in topic sections as well as the English and Maths. There is also a good touch typing section.
- Phonics Play free games click on ‘children’ and you can play ‘Picnic on Pluto’ or ‘Pick a Picture’. Great revision!
- Oxford Owl online reading website with levelled (book-banded) reading books.
- Top Marks English – All the games in the Words and Spellings section for 5-7 year olds, including Forest Phonics.
- Top Marks Maths – There are a lot of fun games to support our learning in the Maths games section for 5-7 year olds, including Shark Numbers, Number Fact Families, Blast Off, Chopper Squad and Funky Mummy. Great for revision!
- DK 10 Minutes a Day Times Tables APP focusing on 10, 2, 5 and 3X tables.
- Look for signs of Spring in your garden, in books or online and make a simple nature book. Paint or colour pictures to go with your writing.
- Revise all your spellings to date, these could be put into a Wordsearch generator online or written in sentences.
- Practise writing Statements, Commands, Questions and Exclamation sentences.
- Use the SATs Maths revision guide in your homework book to solve arithmetic problems.
- Draw a map of the floors of your house. Make a key to go with it.
- Learn a new skill or learn to play a new game.
- Write a set of instructions for making something (Lego, game, bird feeder etc.) or write out and illustrate a recipe you’ve tried.
BUT MOST OF ALL LOOK AFTER YOURSELF and YOUR FAMILY and KEEP BUSY and POSITIVE! We are missing you.